About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy, wifey, a sister, a daughter, an aunt, a best friend, a chiro, a nerd at heart, a dreamer, a goofball, a thunder UPer, a SOONER.... and I couldn't be happier! :o)

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Since the hubs and I have not gotten around to putting the stroller together yet I haven't taken any 'real' pics of it or the car seat. But I promised some eye candy of the new things that G-Ma and G-Pa got for our sweet tiny! So here we go!


This is the Britax Chaperone Travel System in Savannah. I love it!

AND... This is Baby Taylor's 'coming home outfit'!!! I am obsessed with it! I just think it is soo cuddly and cute! I can't wait to dress our sweet lil babe up in it! If it's a girl... we'll be accessorizing with a bow, of course! :o)

We also got a bunch of books to read Baby Taylor. We got 'Oh, The Places You'll Go,' 'Green Eggs and Ham,' a collection of the golden books (including The Poky Little Puppy!), 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar,' and more! Daddy Taylor is looking forward to story time with his little nugget!

We are having the carpets cleaned in baby's room this afternoon... then I'll have free reign to get the ball rolling in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment