About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy, wifey, a sister, a daughter, an aunt, a best friend, a chiro, a nerd at heart, a dreamer, a goofball, a thunder UPer, a SOONER.... and I couldn't be happier! :o)

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Wiping off the dust....

So... I've fallen off the blogging train BIG TIME. And I am sure that is blatantly obvious to any of you readers out there. I was getting some strange comments in languages that I don't know how to read so I went private. Well that diminished my readers tremendously... so here I am again. Public. I need this blog as an outlet. I need it to document this time in my life.

I will have to do some major recapping of the last... oh... almost YEAR... of my life. It's been a doozie! An exciting, stressful, fun, life changing, mind boggling, enlightening, enriching, indescribable, difficult dooze of a year.

We've been raising the most handsome, perfect, sweetest, most entertaining, and smart little man I ever did know.

We've opened a business from scratch and are learning as I type how difficult it can be.

Basically, we've had the highest of highs and the near lowest of lows all within a year's time.

I am back in the blogging game now. I want to document my struggles and joys of being a wife, mother, doctor, business owner, friend, and daughter.   It's definitely an art... that I am yet to perfect... and I probably never will perfect. But you all can follow me on my journey on trying to learn how!

It's also apparent to me that I need to do something with my blog layout.... that will come later.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I'm glad you are still in my reader so I can catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!thank you for your sharing and photos.
    wholesale coach outlet and Moncler Women Jackets like your blog is worth visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. red bottom shoes In accession to the absolute and actual admission to the appurtenances afore you buy, again you can aswell try to get the a lot of acceptable ancillary of Red Bottom Shoes the acceptable outlets. Therefore, women should pay absorption to the alternative of shoes, of advance you can buy retail, abounding bounded shops. However, we acerb to advance in a baby study, the a lot of able way, with red soles of shoes.Research on the Internet, acquisition a reliable supplier Forum, the advisers begin a different architecture that you want. The best allotment shoes with red bottom is that if you go to the transaction, you will be actual annoyed with the bulk adored d.

    ReplyDelete