About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy, wifey, a sister, a daughter, an aunt, a best friend, a chiro, a nerd at heart, a dreamer, a goofball, a thunder UPer, a SOONER.... and I couldn't be happier! :o)

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

IT'S A BOY!!!

We proudly welcomed Baby T into our world and family at 12:42am on Wednesday, February 10, 2010. He weighed in at 8lbs. 14oz and measured 22.5 inches long. He is just perfect. I could stare at him all day, every day... and did for about the first 2 weeks of his life.

I never knew a love like the love I have for that sweet little man until he came into my world.

This is our first pic as a FAMILY! Not long at all after he was born.
We are all three very sleepy as we all worked VERY hard for MANY hours.

Birth story and more pics to come in following posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment