About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy, wifey, a sister, a daughter, an aunt, a best friend, a chiro, a nerd at heart, a dreamer, a goofball, a thunder UPer, a SOONER.... and I couldn't be happier! :o)

Thursday, June 3, 2010

A New Team Taylor OBSESSION...

So... I am going to try my best not to make this blog COMPLETELY about Baby T now... however difficult that may be. I already have like 5 more posts about him lined up... seeing how I waited until he was almost 4 months old to even blog about him being born!!! Such a slacker...

Anyway... I'd like to introduce you to the latest and greatest OBSESSION of Team Taylor. It's Big Truck Tacos. Sooooo yummy. So far we have tried the Okie-Baha taco (tilapia, with some kind of amazing slaw), Beef al carbon (beef with poblano peppers and some other yumminess), Crispy-Cado (fried avocado with other goodness) and hubs tried some chicken one as well that looked yummy. THEN they have the '5th amendment' taco that is different every day and they don't tell you what's in it. We think it's a super fun concept. We tried it tonight and it was fried catfish with some hella spicy salsa and poblano peppers. It was tasty but lit my mouth on FIRE! We will be visiting this place often! Especially for the Okie-Baha... it's SO YUMMY! That slaw is TO. DIE. FOR!

We had this for dinner tonight... followed by a cupcake at Cuppies and Joe (another one of my fave spots) and a trip to 1/2 Price Books (love that place)... such a perfect evening with two of the most handsome fellas around!

Stay tuned for LOTS O' PICS of our sweet babe.... and months 1-4 updates. :o)

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment