About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy, wifey, a sister, a daughter, an aunt, a best friend, a chiro, a nerd at heart, a dreamer, a goofball, a thunder UPer, a SOONER.... and I couldn't be happier! :o)

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Last weeks of pregnancy.

I'll go ahead and finish my last weeks of pregnancy posts. My 36 week pics were professional and I don't have those to put on here. So, here are week 38 and 40.

Here is me at 38 weeks.
Here I am at 40 weeks... same outfit because it was the only one I had that was both warm enough for the crazy weather and covered my belly all the way!

I didn't get a 42 week pic. I was too busy trying everything under the sun to make me go into labor so I wouldn't have to be induced... and THANK GOD I didn't have to!

I gained a total of 35 pounds. Steak was my main craving the entire 42 weeks. I went through a Lucky Charms phase as well as a cherry Pop Tart phase, but tried to limit myself because let's be honest... those are both horrible for you.

All in all... I had a 'textbook normal' pregnancy and look forward to doing it again when we are ready for another!

So... I am sure you are all ready to meet Baby T!

Stay tuned until the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment