About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy, wifey, a sister, a daughter, an aunt, a best friend, a chiro, a nerd at heart, a dreamer, a goofball, a thunder UPer, a SOONER.... and I couldn't be happier! :o)

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Holy frijoles....


I started this workout program yesterday and HOLY CRAP it will kick your (or mine, or anyone's for that matter) behind! I've only done two days of it, but I am IMPRESSED! I'm gonna have a rockin hott bod after 90 days of this! It's tough, but it's fun! I may have been close to puking towards the end of today's plyometrics workout, but dang I feel good now! I'm excited for what tomorrow's workout will bring! I may post before and after pics when I'm done... we'll see if I can get over the embarassment of the rolliness that is my stomach right now.

1 comment:

  1. Woop Woop! You go giiiiiirrll! We are gonna have a fun summer!

    ReplyDelete