About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy, wifey, a sister, a daughter, an aunt, a best friend, a chiro, a nerd at heart, a dreamer, a goofball, a thunder UPer, a SOONER.... and I couldn't be happier! :o)

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Weekend Plans!

I am very excited about this weekend and am sooooo ready for it to be here!

Tomorrow I have a long ass meeting to sit in ALLL MORNING (not so fun).... and when that's over I have a pediatrics exam (that I need to be studying for right now).

THEN... I get to come home, pick up the pup and my things and hit the road! I'll be headed to Oklahoma again this weekend. I should make it there in time to catch the OU vs. Syracuse game with the hubs.. and probably Ashley too!

Saturday is the The Trimble's Bachelor/Bachelorette party and I am OH.SO.EXCITED! It should be tons o fun! My older brother will be making an appearance at the bachelor party and I think hubs and Trimble are both pretty excited about that!

Sunday... well I am sure it's going to be a rough day of recovery, but it should totally be worth it! Hopefully I'll get to spend a little time with my brother before we all have to hit the road to head back to real life.

HUBS WILL BE COMING BACK WITH ME ON SUNDAY!!! YAY YAY YAY! His boss wants him down in Dallas for the next week (maybe TWO) to do some more training at the facility here! There will be NO COMPLAINTS about that from me (or Miss Daisy)! :o) We miss him soooo sooo much when he's away!

I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL weekend! I should be back with pics and a fun recap on Monday!

P.S: I'm giving up on the 'Thinks I Loved in February' post.... I'll just have to do a 'Things I Loved in February/March' post when this month is over!

Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment