About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy, wifey, a sister, a daughter, an aunt, a best friend, a chiro, a nerd at heart, a dreamer, a goofball, a thunder UPer, a SOONER.... and I couldn't be happier! :o)

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Things I Loved in February/March!!!

1. Grapefruits!!! I have been eating them like they are going out of style. So yummy!
2. Oranges... Same story.
3. March Madness... even though the SOONERS are out... sad.
4. Friday nights at Louie's (our fave bar from college days) with the hubs on the weekends I went to OK.... mmmm.... Club Specials.
5. Thunderstorms... There is just something about a thunderstorm rolling through during the evening that I LOVE... must be the Oklahoma girl in me.
6. Dancing With The Stars... I LOVE Melissa Rycroft and Shawn Johnson are my faves! I have high hopes for Steve-O as well... but I'm not so sure he'll stick around for long.
7. Ashley's Bachelorette Party! Somehow I manage to get ONE measly picture on my camera that night.
8. OPI's 'All That Razz-Berry' nail polish... it's perfectly purply pinkish!

Feb/March

No comments:

Post a Comment