About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy, wifey, a sister, a daughter, an aunt, a best friend, a chiro, a nerd at heart, a dreamer, a goofball, a thunder UPer, a SOONER.... and I couldn't be happier! :o)

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Playing Catch Up!











Once upon a time... long long ago... some lovely bloggy friends gave me some awards! Many appologies for not posting them sooner, but I have been the biggest blog slacker EVER lately... and for that I am sorry as well!

Thank you sooo sooo sooo much for my awards Polka Dotted Owl & Pocket Full of Pink!!!


For the Kreativ Blogger Award I am to list 7 things I love!


1. My Hubby


2. Miss Daisy


3. Chiropractic


4. My Family


5. Sunshine


6. P90X


7. My Friends


And I tag... anyone who is reading this because I love you all! :o)

1 comment: