About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy, wifey, a sister, a daughter, an aunt, a best friend, a chiro, a nerd at heart, a dreamer, a goofball, a thunder UPer, a SOONER.... and I couldn't be happier! :o)

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Anyone who is or will someday be pregnant....


MUST SEE THIS MOVIE!!!
I've seen it before, but am now in my OB/GYN class and watched it again yesterday. It really is a must see for anyone that is going to go through the birthing process someday. You can order it on Amazon.com or rent it from Netflix. I have heard that you can get it at some Blockbusters but haven't seen it at any that I've been to.
I think it is very informative on both sides of the table. You'll know what I'm talking about when you watch it. Mommies need to know that they have options in the way of a birth plan.
So... go get it... watch it... for me... :o)
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment