About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy, wifey, a sister, a daughter, an aunt, a best friend, a chiro, a nerd at heart, a dreamer, a goofball, a thunder UPer, a SOONER.... and I couldn't be happier! :o)

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Holy Procrastination, Batman!

Favorite Things!
I kept seeing these fabulous little collages on peoples' blogs... and oh boy let me tell you something... I should NOT have discovered this thing that is polyvore. It is ADDICTING and SO FUN!!!!!! Like I need one more thing to help me procrastinate. Well... there it is! In all it's glory. I think polyvore and I will being spending lots of time together. It's fun... really fun! Check it out.
Above is my first creation. Just a few of my favorite things! :o)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Bare Minerals and Burt's. You might have to forgive me for being an Aggie though! I am loving your blog more and more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I found your blog from Mrs. Stilettos! I love your collage...guess I might go make one now!! ;)

    ReplyDelete