About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy, wifey, a sister, a daughter, an aunt, a best friend, a chiro, a nerd at heart, a dreamer, a goofball, a thunder UPer, a SOONER.... and I couldn't be happier! :o)

Thursday, January 22, 2009

A little bit of cheer for my poopy mood.




I know Valentines Day is a little ways away still... and hubs and I don't even celebrate Vday because we both think it is lame-o. However something about this lil diddy makes me smile. It's probably because it's pink... and tulips... two of my favorite things. :o) Isn't it sweet? {image from marthastewart.com}

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your comment! We're like two peas in a pod - my hubs has given me tulips for every occasion because they are my FAVE!! And, in pink, of course. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! You should do something crazy this Valentine's Day since it is a Saturday - something totally out of the box and non lame-o!

    I love tulips - they are a close second behind my favorite, the stargazer lilly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is very cute! I love flowers!!

    ReplyDelete