About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy, wifey, a sister, a daughter, an aunt, a best friend, a chiro, a nerd at heart, a dreamer, a goofball, a thunder UPer, a SOONER.... and I couldn't be happier! :o)

Friday, January 30, 2009

Things I Have Loved in January!!!

This is something I think I am going to do at the end of every month. I've seen it on some other blogs and I think it's fun!

P.S.: I realize I spelled niece wrong every time in my last post. 'I' before 'E' except after 'C'..... geez. I also realize I say 'So' a lot and do this '...' a lot. My apologies, but that's just how I roll! :o)

Ok, back to things I loved in January!

1. BLOGGING!

2. Slurpees. (ok, so maybe I have only had two this month, but it's the first time I have had one in a loooong time and I think I am readdicted.... they used to be my hangover cure in undergrad. Delish, and so bad!)

3. Dos Equis Lager

4. Smith's Minted Rose Lip Balm (I know I have mentioned it before, but I discovered it in Jan... and have been loving it allllll month!)

4. Not having a full week of school yet!

5. As much as hubs not having a job yet sucks.. it's been great having him home all the time to hang out with! He is also soooo much happier now that he isn't at is old job anymore.
(Oh yeah.. about that... things are looking up even more... he's got some more interviews next week!! Yippee!!)

6. Netflix Direct {you can have them send you DVDs in the mail.... but you can also download and watch things immediately through an XBOX (and other game systems I believe) and it's AWESOME!}
7. My "Perfect Oatmeal" concoction mentioned in this post.
And I think that's all I've got for this month! :o)
I hope y'all are having a splendid Friday!

1 comment: