About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy, wifey, a sister, a daughter, an aunt, a best friend, a chiro, a nerd at heart, a dreamer, a goofball, a thunder UPer, a SOONER.... and I couldn't be happier! :o)

Monday, January 5, 2009

Success!

So I love love love to cook. And hubs love love loves buffalo wings. So... we have been on a mission for quite some time to find a method of cooking wings at home WITHOUT the purchase of a fry daddy. I just can't bring myself to owning a deep frying machine. We have tried baking and broiling and combinations of those two. We've tried frozen wings, fresh wings, different brands of wings. You name it... we've tried it... and they always come out gross and soggy. Well... yesterday I stumble across this bad boy: http://www.recipezaar.com/recipe/print?id=330504!!! They turned out UH MAZE ING! So good... and crispy just like they came out of a fryer. They are still by no means "healthy" but this method gets a lot of the grease/fat out of the wings. We grabbed a bottle of sauce from bdubs (Buffalo Wild Wings) and VOILA... delicious-ness!


I'll be making these again on Thursday! What's on Thursday, you ask? Well, The BCS National Championship, of course! :o) My OKLAHOMA SOONERS will be taking on the florida gators in the Orange Bowl.


Something you will learn about me is that I LOVE college football... especially my alma mater... the SOONERS!

Something else I love... well two things... Bob Stoops (the head coach) and Sam Bradford (the precious starting quarterback).


Meet Bob... Soooo yummy!



Now meet Sammy... cutie patootie.

I am so excited for the game on Thursday! Hopefully we'll come out National Champions!
BOOMER SOONER!

No comments:

Post a Comment