About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy, wifey, a sister, a daughter, an aunt, a best friend, a chiro, a nerd at heart, a dreamer, a goofball, a thunder UPer, a SOONER.... and I couldn't be happier! :o)

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!


One of the many things I have on my "List of Things To Do in 2009" is to start blogging.
So... Here I am in all of my non computer savvy glory. It's taken me all day to figure this out.

There are a lot of exciting things coming up in my life and I think they will definitely be blog worthy.

So here's to blogging!

The next year is going to be a whirlwind and I'm hoping that this will help me keep track and remember all of the highlights and speed bumps along the way.

Some things I am anticipating in 2009:
1. Graduate and enter doctorhood! Yippee! August 15th... Save The Date.
2. Start my practice.
3. Buy our first home.
4. Snow ski for the first time.
5. Celebrate our FIFTH wedding anniversary!
6. Start thinking about a new edition to the family (both a babe and another pup).

That's all for now!

Cheers to 2009 being a wonderful year!


No comments:

Post a Comment