About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy, wifey, a sister, a daughter, an aunt, a best friend, a chiro, a nerd at heart, a dreamer, a goofball, a thunder UPer, a SOONER.... and I couldn't be happier! :o)

Friday, January 9, 2009

Bummed...

Well, the sooners didn't manage to bring home a win last night. Total bummer. They did play a good game though. Too bad the commentators spoke the ENTIRE game like the sooners weren't even on the field. There's some major man crushing going on with Tebow. They praised that kid like he was the next baby Jesus. It was RE.DIC.U.LOUS!!! There were a few sketchy calls made by the refs, but overall I guess it was a pretty fair game. Maybe next year.
I'm off to work my frustrations off at the gym. Let's hope I can make it through the day without anyone making snide comments to me. Luckily I only know two florida gators, but that doesn't mean the texas fans aren't going to be ultra catty.

:o(

No comments:

Post a Comment